home aboutus etsyshop contact Image Map

Monday, June 20, 2016

Shake off the Dust

Hello, there!

It's been....well...ages since I've posted anything here.  I've been considering dusting off my blog for awhile now; I keep thinking of things I want to share that just won't fit in a little 3x3 Instagram square, ya know?

So, in case you've totally forgotten who I am, let me give you a quick run down.  My name is Alyssa. I run my little Etsy shop, Kadydid Designs out of my home with the help of my amazing husband and my three littles.  My husband is from Idaho, I'm from South Dakota.  We met while at Weber State University in Utah.  He is a financial advisor for Edward Jones (an AMAZING company to work for, btw.  If you, or anybody else you know is looking for a career change - send them my way.  I could sing the praises of EJ for hours).  Our little ones are 8, 6 and 3.


I am all about helping other momprenuers and have a serious love affair with supporting small businesses.  I love my family, my faith, reading, chocolate, traveling and creating!!  I'm not so fond of cleaning or doing my hair. Lol. Or rude, judgmental comments/people. I just love it when everybody is nice. :)

I hope you'll stick around - I promise to try to make it worth your while! Money saving tips, everyday Mom stuff, some yummy food and a few awesome women and small shops! 

 photo kadydidSIG1_zps512264ed.png

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...